The laser machine slag cleaner is a special dross remover for laser cutting machines operating under a single table. It is used to clean the iron slag from the laser cutting machine fencing frame. The device is small and easy to carry. It can be operated at the side of one person. It is safe and efficient. It is the indispensable auxiliary equipment for modern laser cutting counterparts.
|Application for laser machine power||0-6kw||6-12kw|
|Max cleaning slag width||0-25mm||0-25mm|
|Mini word pitch||40mm||40mm|
Here is the youtube link:https://youtu.be/ASRRDTUAGN4
Check the mounting screws: frequently check whether the mounting screws are tight, and if they are found to be loose, they should be re-fixed immediately to avoid accidents.
If loose is found, it should be re-fixed immediately to avoid accidents.
Replace the tool: The tool will wear out according to the frequency of use, which is a normal wearing part. If the cleaning effect is not good, it needs to be replaced. Customers need to purchase and replace by themselves.
Tension spring replacement: The tension spring will be worn out according to the frequency of use, which is a normal consumable. It is a normal wearing part. When the tension spring is disconnected, it needs to be replaced. There is a spare part in the kit. There is a spare part in the kit. If you need to purchase one, please get in touch with the manufacturer.
Torsion spring replacement: Torsion springs are subject to wear and tear depending on the frequency of use and are normal consumables.
It is a normal consumable. When the spring is disconnected, it needs to be replaced. A spare part is included in the kit.
Add grease to the top of the machine: After every 20 hours of operation, add grease to the top position of the machine as appropriate.
After every 20 hours of work, add grease properly at the top position of the machine, without oiling at the first use.
Lubricating grease: After every 20 hours of work, add grease appropriately at the connection position between the tool and the robot arm.
After every 20 hours of work, add grease appropriately at the connection position of the tool and robot arm.
Carbon brush replacement: Replace and inspect the carbon brushes regularly. When carbon brushes are worn to 6 mm, they need to be replaced. Keep the carbon brush clean and let it slide freely on the brush holder. Two carbon brushes should be replaced at the same time.
Instructions for the safety
1. keep the workplace neat: operating the machine in a chaotic workplace can easily cause accidental injury.
2. pay attention to the workplace environment: do not work in a dark environment, do not expose the slag cleaner to rain and moisture, do not use the slag cleaner in the workplace.
Do not use the machine in explosive places with flammable gases or combustible materials. Do not expose the slag cleaner to rain and moisture.
Do not use the machine in explosive places with flammable gases or flammable liquids because the equipment motor sparks due to normal rotation, and the sparks may cause Fire.
3. Operators should do self-protection work, such as eye protection, ear protection, gloves, and safety shoes.
4. Children should be kept away from the workplace, and idle persons should not pull the power cord at will.
5. Take care of the power cord. Do not use the power cord to pull the tool, and do not use the power cord to pull off the plug forcibly.
Forcibly pull off the plug. The power cord should be kept away from heat and oil sources and avoid contact with sharp edges.
6. To prevent sudden start-up of the equipment, make sure the switch is off before inserting the plug into the power supply.
Before inserting the plug into the power outlet to prevent the equipment from starting suddenly, make sure the switch is in the off position and remove extraneous debris, such as wrenches and screwdrivers.
7. Sometimes, extension cords are required for indoor and outdoor operation, and professionally specified extension cords should be used.
A professionally specified extension cord should be used. It must be a three-core power cord with reliable grounding protection
8. The power must be disconnected when the equipment is not in use, before maintenance or when replacing tools
9. Properly store machines and tools that are not in use for a while. They should be placed in a dry and high place to avoid children’s contact.
Proper storage of machines and tools that are not used temporarily should be placed in a dry and high place to avoid children’s contact.