The MA860HH is a high performance microstepping driver based on pure-sinusoidal current control technology. Owing to the above technology and the self-adjustment technology (self-adjust current control parameters) according to different motors, the driven motors can run with smaller noise, lower heating, smoother movement and have better performances at higher speed than most of the drivers in the markets. It is suitable for driving 2-phase and 4-phase hybrid stepping motors.
Details about Leadshine Driver
- High performance, cost-effective
- Supply voltage up to 80VAC or +110VDC
- Output current up to 7.2A l Self-adjustment technology
- Pure-sinusoidal current control technology
- Pulse input frequency up to 300 KHz
- TTL compatible and optically isolated input
- Automatic idle-current reduction
- 16 selectable resolutions in decimal and binary, up to 51,200 steps/rev
- Suitable for 2-phase and 4-phase motors
- Support PUL/DIR and CW/CCW modes
- Short-voltage, over-voltage, over-current, and short-circuit protection
Suitable for a wide range of stepping motors, from NEMA size 17 to 43. It can be used in various kinds of machines, such as X-Y tables, labeling machines, laser cutters, engraving machines, pick-place devices, and so on. Particularly adapt to the applications desired with low noise, low heating, high-speed performance.