Laser cutting is widely used in automobile manufacturing and material processing due to its good precision, wide cutting range, high efficiency, strong processing ability and good flexibility.
There are also some problems encountered in the laser cutting production :
Burrs appear on the edge of the workpiece
When laser cutting carbon steel, burrs sometimes appear on the edge of the workpiece, making the surface look uneven, and some are difficult to remove, mainly caused by the following points:
1. The upper and lower positions of the laser focus are not correct, and a focus position test needs to be done and adjusted according to the offset of the focus;
2. The nozzle selection is inappropriate, replace the nozzle;
3. The purity and pressure of the cutting gas are not enough, and it is necessary to provide high-quality cutting working gas and increase the air pressure;
4. If cutting a quadrilateral, there are burrs on the two adjacent sides, indicating that the center of the light path has shifted, and you need to teach the center point of the light path from the nozzle again; if there are burrs on the two parallel sides, it means that the laser head is installed There is a problem with the verticality on the machine tool. You can teach the installation verticality of the laser head according to the burr direction of the parallel side; please check whether the roundness of the nozzle opening of the nozzle has changed, and it must be ensured that the roundness of the nozzle opening is a full circle .
The laser cutting plate can not be cut through
There are many reasons why the sample cannot be cut through, and the most common ones are as follows:
1, the decline of laser power or the aging of the lamp tube makes the laser beam energy insufficient, resulting in the template not being cut through.
The laser power needs to be adjusted to replace the lamp tube of the laser generator.
2. If the cutting speed is too fast, choose the appropriate cutting speed according to the thickness of the cutting plate.
3. Check whether the output pressure of the proportional valve is consistent with the cutting pressure set by the host computer, and whether the oxygen meter is at the indication of 10 kg.
4. Check whether the protective lenses are damaged, and replace the protective lenses.
5. The focus position is not suitable. Adjust the focus position according to the thickness type of the plate.
6. on the premise that there is no problem with the protection lens, cutting speed and air pressure, check whether there is a problem with the optical fiber interface, and if there is no problem with the optical fiber interface, please check whether the collimating lens and focusing lens of the laser cutting head are damaged. If there is any damage, please replace it in time.
Laser cutting plate surface roughness
For carbon steel: the roughness of the upper surface indicates that the cutting focus is too far away from the plate, so it is necessary to adjust the focus closer; the lower surface is too rough means that the cutting gas pressure is too high, reducing the gas cutting pressure; the overall grain is too rough means the cutting speed is too slow, improve the cutting speed.
Disclaimer: The above information comes from the Internet, if there is any infringement, please inform and delete it.